Nobody knows how to take better care of your plumbing system than a professional plumber. So wouldn’t it be great if you always had a plumber by your side who was taking care of the system in your home? By signing up for a plumbing maintenance agreement, you can! Today we’re going to talk about what a plumbing maintenance agreement is, the benefits of signing up for one and what’s included in Cabrillo’s maintenance agreement!
What is a plumbing maintenance agreement?
There are two important aspects of a plumbing maintenance agreement. First, it includes annual inspections of your entire plumbing system, including your water heater, drains, sinks, faucets and toilets. This guarantees that your plumbing system will be looked at and cared for by a professional technician at least once a year.
Second, a plumbing maintenance agreement grants you access to discounts and other exclusive benefits that are only available to members of the agreement. The details of Cabrillo’s plumbing maintenance agreement are listed below.
What’s included in Cabrillo’s plumbing maintenance agreement?
- An annual inspection of your water heater
- An annual inspection of your faucets, drains and toilets
- Unlimited service calls with no trip charge
- A 10% discount on all repairs
- A 10% discount on replacement equipment
- Priority scheduling
Best of all, these features also apply to your home’s heating system, including an annual tune-up of your furnace, and you have the option of adding an air conditioner as well.
How can you benefit from signing up for Cabrillo’s plumbing maintenance agreement?
- Saves you time. Because Cabrillo’s plumbing maintenance agreement includes priority scheduling, you’ll be able to quickly have a technician at your doorstep whenever you have a leak, a clog or any other problem with your plumbing system.
- Saves you money. There are a couple of ways that Cabrillo’s plumbing maintenance agreement will save you money. As we listed above, you’ll receive discounts on equipment and repairs and be able to schedule service calls without a trip charge. In addition, the annual inspections that we perform will improve the efficiency of your plumbing system, which will cut down the cost of your monthly utility bills.
- Prevents future breakdowns. As the old saying goes, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” By being proactive and taking care of your plumbing system with Cabrillo’s maintenance agreement, you can catch small problems before they turn into bigger issues and avoid breakdowns of your plumbing system when you need it the most.
- Extends the life of your plumbing system. The tasks that we perform during your annual inspections will ensure that you get the longest life possible out of every component of your plumbing system. This will maximize the investment that you make in your water heater, toilets, faucets and more.
- Keeps your home safe. During the annual inspections that are included as part of Cabrillo’s maintenance agreement, we’ll check for gas leaks, fire hazards, water damage and carbon monoxide leaks. This will help ensure that your plumbing system is operating safely and that your family is protected from potentially dangerous issues.
If you have any questions about our plumbing maintenance agreement, or if you’d like a plumbing system serviced or installed in your home, contact Cabrillo, your Bay Area plumbing, heating and air conditioning contractor.